quarta-feira, 1 de junho de 2011

Today class...

Beside the fact that today is the first day of the month and it is my first post, minutes ago I had a good english class...We talked about 'Verb patterns' and how to use each one, discussed about being romantic or not and finished the unit learn some useful phrases and the pronunciation of them. I also thought that the class was quieter than the normal maybe because 5 people were missed !

P.S.: For any mistakes I may have made in the text. Sorry, I'm not an expert on it yet  =)

Um comentário:

  1. Hi Gabriel,

    I am really glad to read your first post and you did a good job describing what happened in class on Thursday.
    I agree the class was quieter than usual but we still had a good time, didn't we?
    As for language mistakes, don't worry. You have managed to communicate your idea pretty well and that's what counts for me now.
    We will have the chance to work on accuracy in class.
    Keep up the good word and happy blogging!
    See you...

    Gilmar

    ResponderExcluir